MDCI has been helping and supporting busy professional students in Bahrain and along with the Gulf College in Oman, gain their British MBAs for the past 17 years. There are over 2,000+ graduates in the region who have obtained an internationally recognised MBA locally.
Please find below the key elements of the Hull University Business School MBA Programme:
- This is a British MBA Degree from one of the top rated Universities in the UK – Hull University.
- You study without taking a break from your career or family.
- The Hull MBA is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education in Oman as well as being part of the UK education system
- Top UK academics fly over from the UK to work with you over the weekend sessions.
- All course materials are included in the fee.
- Teaching weekends are scheduled at an appropriate and comfortable venue
- MDCI provides you with an excellent study centre which has internet access and a fully stocked resource centre - so you do not need to travel outside the region for additional materials
- The dissertation topic may be based on your organisation. offering your company excellent in-house consultancy backed by a leading academic
- The Hull University Business School MBA is accredited by EQUIS; AMBA and the AACSB (all International accrediting bodies), as well as being approved by the Ministry of Higher Education in Oman.
- These 3 accreditations are collectively known as the ‘Triple Crown,’ and only 1% of business schools worldwide have achieved this standard.
- The 2 year Master’s Degree is structured specifically for working professionals. 18 month is for the taught side of the programme and 6 months is for your dissertation (project)
- Classes are held at 6 – 8 week intervals, with professors flown directly from the UK, to conduct MBA modules. (100% of the program is taught by U.K University professors, in Muscat)
- Modules are taught over a weekend period: Wednesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday (This means that busy professionals will only be away from the office for roughly 2 days every second month).
- The full 2 year calendar is confirmed and provided to you at the start of the program, enabling you to make prior arrangements for personal and work related travel.
- Over 2000 students in the middle-east have already benefited from this model of study.
- The Hull MBA is split into 12 modules – covering every aspect of business, from:
- Managing In Organisations (MiO)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Marketing (M)
- Operations Management (OM)
- The Economic Environment (EE)
- Accounting & Finance for Managers (AFM)
- Strategic Management (SM)
- Managing Holistically (MH)
- Organisational Change (OC)
- Research Methods (RM)
- International Business (IB)
- Complex Project Management (CPM)
The MBA is an “Action based” study programme - At the end of each module you are encouraged to apply your newly acquired knowledge in your workplace, and use that practical application in your assignments.
The total course fee for the HULL MBA is £ 19,000. Payable in instalments. (See attachment)
If you have any questions about the MBA programme or would like to arrange a personal meeting with the programme manager, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact Staff in MDCI’s office in Muscat
MDCI - Gulf College
PO Box 492
Al Wadi Al Kabir
Postal Code 117
Sultanate of Oman