1/14/2018 11:05:31 AM
The Part-time Programmes
The College offers a total of three 3) part –time undergraduate programmes part –time which are:
- BA (Hons) Business and Management Studies
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems
The Academic Calendar and Time Table
There are two (2) teaching blocks or semesters in one (1) academic year. Each teaching block is of 15 weeks includes periods of both teaching and assessment.
The number of learning hours for each module is indicated in the module descriptors provided by the University. Assessments are conducted in the designated place and time as per the academic calendar.
Minimum and Maximum years and credits
Normal Duration of the Programme is 5 year and the maximum duration of the programme is 10 year.
The programmes will be delivered from March 2018 during the weekends i.e. on Thursday evening, Fridays and Saturdays as shown below:
- GFP will be delivered in one semester, however all students will be enrolled after the entrance test and if they pass the entrance test then they can enroll in Level 3 directly.
- Level 3 will be delivered in one year
- Levels 4, 5 and 6 will be delivered in 4 years with a maximum of 90 credits in a year