Dr. AGNES BERNARDO ILAGAN
Tel: 24468666 Ext.: 187
The centre was established with the aim to cater for the training and developmental needs in the larger market. It provides specialised services in the fields of research and consultancy, talent management, survey and feasibility study, product development & brand building and Quality solutions.
With access to more than 100 academicians from Gulf College and several others from different parts of the world in different fields of specialisation, the Centre for Institutional Development (CID) is well equipped to address every client’s need across the industry.
CID is collaborating with Bhatia and Bhatia, chartered accountants and business advisors from Delhi, India, in order to provide world class service, knowledge and skills in tasks related to financial consultancy.
The way in which your organization may benefit from the centre is through its research and consultancy services in areas of management, Human resources, marketing, information technology and social media. The centre can impart lean thinking strategies to increase efficiency and productivity especially required in turbulent economic times. The centre also specialises in providing comprehensive talent management solutions. Whether you want a survey to be conducted or feasibility studies, CID should be able to do it for you.
List of services provided by CID
- Research &Consultancy services
- Conduct applied research
- Capacity building
- Effectiveness, efficiency and lean thinking solutions
- Talent Management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Efficiency and effectiveness building
- Lean thinking
- Soft skills (personal, inter-personal and situational)
- Risk and change management
- Managing people
- Survey and feasibility study
- Provide feasibility studies for project and services
- Provide comprehensive analysis and sustainable strategies
- Product Development & Brand Building
- Develop brand building strategies
- Create brand identification
- Develop brand positioning strategies
- Develop marketing toolkit
- Three Quality Solutions
- Quality policies and procedures
- Quality assurance
- Quality enhancement
Since its humble beginning in 2016, CID’s prestigious clients for whom its services have been extended include Ministry of Commerce and Industry, National Youth Commission, Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, the Ministry of Environment & Climate, Oman Airport Management Co., and Oman Investment and Finance Company.