Dr. Ines Masmoudi
Director Centre for Innovation & Enterprise
Tel: 24468666 Ext: 286
The Centre for Innovation and Enterprise will officially start its activity during the academic year 2017-2018. The Centre aims at empowering students and entrepreneurs to start and grow. The main objectives of the Centre are to:
1. Contribute to the entrepreneurship and SMEs’ growth in the Sultanate of Oman, by supporting :
- Gulf College stakeholders (students, trainees, alumni and business partners)
- Entrepreneurs with creative ideas and growth potential
- Organisations and Institutions willing to promote entrepreneurship and SME’s development
2. Motivate the entrepreneurs to become job creators rather than job seekers by promoting the can-do attitude; promote and spread the culture of entrepreneurship and raise the level of awareness about business incubators
3. Encourage the entrepreneurs to become creative, innovative and challenge takers, by building their capacity to turn Ideas into action, through workshops and training courses.
4. Accelerate the development of SMEs; organise resources to provide mentoring and counselling services and facilitate the funding.
5. Develop incubator programmes and continuously improve the outputs