• Promote identity through religious, cultural, social, economic, political and sporting activities.
• Development of good morals, positive feelings, initiative, good competition and responsibility.
• Developing talents, refining abilities, and motivating student creations and innovations to benefit them and Omani society through various activities.
• Promote a culture of dialogue and leadership to enable students to work collectively and voluntarily in the university and local community.
• Contribute to the construction of university outputs that are socially and psychologically balanced to contribute to the management of the development of the Sultanate.