CIMA (Chartered Institute for Management Accountants) is the world’s leading and largest professional body of management accountants. Its unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success. Anyone can study the CIMA qualification, whether they’re new to finance and business or an experienced professional.
Become a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Build your financial knowledge and gain new skills like financial analysis, project management, negotiation and leadership by studying with CIMA at Gulf College Training Unit.
Special courses designed for Graduate, Entrepreneurs and employees in Finance and Accounting positions.
The skills and experience you’ll gain through this programme can help you climb the corporate ladder faster, so why wait?
Register now and be on your way to becoming a CGMA designation holder with the world’s largest body of Management Accountants
Preparatory classes provided for
- CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting
- CIMA Certificate Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
R.O.165/- per module
- 8-9 hours of teaching through workshop.
- Sit in the comfort of a well-equipped and a fully functional class-room and obtain 20-21 hours of webex coaching from CIMA trainers around the world.
- Free on-line tuition revision sessions and study material.
- In-depth discussion on exam case study, industry analysis, company analysis and examination writing skills.
- Access to Gulf College mentoring service.
- CIMA exams will be conducted at GC Pearson Test Centre. Exam fees are exclusive.
How CGMA accountants are different…
Prepare reports generally based on past performance; in line with reporting requirement
Collate information such as revenue, cash flow and outstanding debts to produce timely trend reports and statistics to inform management of important day-to-day business decisions.
Produce the required financial information for use by other functions within the business, for example department managers.
Combine financial information with non-financial information data to paint a complete picture of the business. They use this to drive business success.
Why choose CIMA?
- Employers globally prefer CIMA
- Global job opportunity
- Having CGMA designation brings global recognition to your skills and expertise
- Access to CGMA tools, webinars, reports and research to keep you at the forefront of your profession
- Get connected to a community of like-minded peers with whom you can share best practices
- Contact CIMA office to learn about your exemptions and eligibility.
Register your interest:
Dr. Ines Masmoudi
2446 86 66 Ext. 286