Are you looking for a General Foundation Programme (Quality Assured by UK University) or a UK undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme and later earn a UK certificate in the Sultanate of Oman Then, we welcome you all to Gulf College!
If you are interested in applying, you can do the following
- You should meet all the requirements set by the College and regulations set by the Ministry of Higher Education, Sultanate of Oman.
- You must submit all of the following items to the College’s Centre for Admissions and Registration:
- Completed Application Form
- General Education Diploma or equivalent attested by the Ministry of Education – Sultanate of Oman
- Two (2) photocopies of National ID Card or Passport
- Four (4) recent passport-sized photos
In addition, you should meet the following criteria
- for General Foundation Programme
- Minimum age of 17
- Appear for GC’s placement test
- for Undergraduate Programmes
- other entry qualifications set by the Ministry of Higher Education, Sultanate of Oman and agreed by Cardiff Metropolitan University/Staffordshire University; and
- proficiency in written and spoken English equivalent to IELTS 5.0 or successful completion of General Foundation Programme of GC (for entry to Level 3) and IELTS 6.0 (for entry to Level 4)
- Copy of certificate(s) of any additional educational qualifications.
- for Postgraduate Programme
- Bachelor’s degree with (2:2) of UK Classification System or equivalent
- Work Experience of not less than 5 years (for part-timers)
- IELTS 6.0 certification for those who did not study their first degree in English Language
- Recognition of prior experiential learning as per the procedures of Ministry of Higher Education
- Applicants who do not have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent to enter level 4 of the Bachelor degree shall take the English Language Test (ELT) before his / her admission to the programme.
- Applicants can claim for exemptions of certain modules or levels through the RPL/AS route for the Undergraduate programmes.