Are you looking for a UK degree programme and later earn a UK certificate in the Sultanate of Oman Then, we welcome you all to Gulf College!
If you are a student interested in applying for a degree programme at Gulf College, you can do the following:
- You should meet all the requirements set by the College and regulations set by the Ministry of Higher Education, Sultanate of Oman.
- You must submit all of the following items to the College’s Centre for Admission and Registration:
- Completed Application Form.
- Original Secondary School Certificate or equivalent attested by the Ministry of Education – Sultanate of Oman.
- Two (2) photocopies of National ID Card or Passport.
- Four (4) recent passport-sized photos.
- Evidence of Proficiency in written and spoken English through either IELTS with an average score of 6.0 or equivalent.
- Copy of certificate(s) of any additional educational qualifications.
- Applicants who do not have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent to enter level 4 of the Bachelor degree shall take the English Language Test (ELT) before his / her admission to the programme.
- Applicants can claim for exemptions of certain modules or levels through the RPL/AS route.