Gulf College’s research objectives for the next 3 years are to:
- Create a research environment that inspires and enables both students and lecturers to undertake innovative research projects and scholarships;
- Ensure that the research findings will be utilised effectively by both students and lecturers;
- Identify, develop and implement strategically important research partnerships with the industries locally and internationally;
- Develop and motivate staff and students to be actively engaged in multidisciplinary research collaborations both for professional development and community services. Increase the total research output for all faculties for every succeeding year by 15%; and,
- Improve research quality, impact and international research-based institutional ranking.