Are you looking for a General Foundation Programme or a UK undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme and later earn a UK certificate in the Sultanate of Oman? then, we welcome you to Gulf College!
Sunday – Wednesday : 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Thursday : 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
· You should meet all the requirements set by the College and regulations set by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation, Sultanate of Oman.
· You must submit all of the following items to the College’s Centre for Admissions and Registration:
· Original copy of the General Education Diploma or equivalent attested by the Ministry of Education – Sultanate of Oman
· Two (2) photocopies of National ID Card and Passport
· Four (2) recent passport-sized photos
for Undergraduate Programmes
o other entry qualifications set by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation, Sultanate of Oman and agreed by Cardiff Metropolitan University/Staffordshire University; and
o Successful completion of General Foundation Programme of GC (for entry to Level 3)
o Copy of certificate(s) of any additional educational qualifications.
o Applicants can claim for exemptions of certain modules or levels through the RPL/AS route.
for Postgraduate Programme
1- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (A Good Grade or 2:2 as per the British Higher Education System);
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (‘Pass’ or ‘Satisfactory’), with a minimum two-years work
experience in the field of specialisation; OR
Diploma or equivalent with a minimum six-years of relevant managment work experience.
2- A score of 6.0 in IELTS (Academic) or equivalent.
3- Any other entry requirements set by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation,
and the partner university.