BSc (Hons) Information Technology, Sohar College of Applied Sciences, Oman
– Coordinate all activities and tasks related to timetabling, attendance and issuing academic information related to the students
– Manage faculty records and correspondences such as receiving responding or routing incoming and outgoing correspondences, reports, and other faculty related communication material
– Create and maintain filing system to provide easy access to data and
– Filing of documents and assisting faculty in their administrative duties
– Coordinates SSLC and PRC meetings and prepares minutes for circulation
– Coordinate with CITE for sending out bulk communication to students
– Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
– Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment.
– Engage in ordering and replenishment of stock of office supplies.
– Manage workflow within the faculty by coordinating tasks to be accomplished on a regular basis.